Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Feelings?

Published by ms.parker on Monday, August 24, 2009


Nope, don't have those anymore! I'm just a random girl with random thoughts who doesn't care about anything at the moment.

I wish i knew how to get high lol. But who am i kidding, I'm too coward for that. :( Maybe i should just make sherbat and put barrels of sugar in it and get high :P
Dr Koller my boss is offering me a permanent job at CPISP :O. Seriously :D But after graduating ofcourse :( wish i could just skip college and work instead!

Ahhh it feels soo goodddd to just stop expecting anything! Nothing can ever hurt you if you don't expect anything. I wanna dance to Sexy Bitch by David Guetta ft Akon :P I have officially gone bonkers.

But shhh. I like it coz it doesn't hurt :)

4 sweet comments:

Anonymous said... @ Monday, August 24, 2009

Don't you just love being Random and crazy =D It's so much fun. and about getting high, drink some hot chocolate. It'll get you high. =P It works on me all the time. Just have to think positive and not care about what ever is bothering you and try to have fun. =]

ms.parker said... @ Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hot chocolate makes me sleepy :P I did make myself that sherbat btw, and it was way too sweett...crazy lol.

Daanish said... @ Tuesday, August 25, 2009

http://danish989.blogspot.com/2009/08/freakin-fabulous-award.html

Go there ^

Aravind Jose T. said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

I never expect anything to happen.

BECAUSE I FRIGGIN KNOW THE NEXT MOMENT IS GONNA BE AWESOME.

MUHUHAHAHAHA
:p

Post a Comment