Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

How long have I been in this storm?

Published by ms.parker on Tuesday, August 18, 2009



Its funny how I've never asked for anything of anyone and yet I've lost everything. I really haven't. I look back and I realize that there is nothing I wouldn't do for a stranger, let alone my own friends. But I guess I'm not even allowed to have an opinion. Opinions hurt bigtime. I can't really believe it. It was like this blazing, raging storm that wooshed across my life and everything was over.
Nothing's left. No space for understanding, forgiveness, and old times. Years of laughter and a night of storm.

How long have I been in this storm?
So overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
Water's getting harder to tread
with these waves crashing over my head.

1 sweet comments:

Aravind Jose T. said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

I get it.
I very well get it; as I've been through this myself.

But here too, we are the winners as we are the ones who did things of awesomeness. And they enjoyed.

We feel awesome when we do things of awesomeness. Isnt it ?

Yep. This was written long ago relative to this comment. And I see lot of posts newer thatn this one.

AND ALL THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE CHANGED TO A GODDAMN AWESOME PERSON.

w00t!

Post a Comment