Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Dear Diary,

Published by ms.parker on Friday, August 21, 2009



The magic is gone forever. I wonder if its me who killed it.

I still remember the rainy nights when you'd look up at the sky and kiss the rain. And then in a moment of euphoria you would grab me by my waist and waltz on the sidewalk. Your lovely black suit with your red tie and my white dress would get soaked and muddy and yet we'd laugh our hearts out when we splashed into the puddles.
You're right, this was a dream. One of the many dreams I was desperate to make true.

Now, sitting by the window I can't help but notice how bright the moonlight is. Like an invitation to walk out the door and dance in the middle of the street in slow motion. But the night doesn't seem to know that you are no longer here. Not with me, and not in my dreams. Why won't it stop staring at me like that?

I can't even begin about how I miss you. How I miss everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your warm hands. Your stern fatherly lecturing and you're reassuring look when I made a booboo.

Who killed the magic sweetheart?


As much as I hate to admit to myself, I guess you're not coming back now. I cant help but have a lil ounce of faith and wait on a miracle. I miss you, you knew me more than myself.
You were the only one. You were.

Can i have this last dance with you?



1 sweet comments:

Aravind Jose T. said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh girl.
You just left me speechless.
Like, totally.
Ohmy.

Post a Comment