Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Published by ms.parker on Monday, August 10, 2009


I have never called such important people all my life. I can't believe they trust me so much :P I mean seriously, today I called up the crown prince's manager, who's the next important person, after the prince himself.
I was supposed to talk to his secretary/ies, but 2 of them were on leave and the substitute didnt have a clue. So they transferred me to his personal line and I was talking to him :O. I was a nervous wreck honestly. I fumbled up my words and I forgot to even mention where I'm calling from. And instead of going, 'Crown prince's international scholarship program', I went like 'Crown prince's scholarship international. Then added a 'programme'. Sigh. He was like I cannot understand :P haha .
But he's such a sweet man. He laughed and he went, are you new? I was like yeah, I'm just an intern. I went on with the invitation, without any further mistakes, thank god.

I love it though, I love calling up people, specially when they have so much power. Its fun. I know you'll probably be like, how sad is she but lemme tell you i have never worked before all my life. I have never been in an office, i didn't know what a fax machine looks like. So its all really new and exciting for me :P [don't mock my moment]

There's going to be a graduation ceremony tomorrow, where the prince is gonna b e there himself. I dont know if i'll be allowed to attend it :P but i sure hope so. Ahh okay enough of blabberyness i'll just get back to erm..dont know, bubye :D

2 sweet comments:

uzme said... @ Tuesday, August 11, 2009

heey..you have a blog too...dint know..:D

ms.parker said... @ Tuesday, August 18, 2009

:)

Post a Comment