Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Absence from those we love is self from self- a deadly banishment.

Published by ms.parker on Sunday, August 23, 2009


Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle
Mix it up and make it nice
Pop! goes the weasel.

<3 Sidney Sheldon- Tell me your dreams.

What am I supposed to do when you dont want it anymore
There's nothing I can say now that it's nothing like before.

I've had it with almost everything in my life. Had it with trying to be nice all the time. There's no place for nice people here. I feel like I'm being nice at the expense of my self respect. There's this line yeah, this limit to how much one can compromise.

And you still get nothing back.

As much as it was dear to I, the past is what is gone
As much as I rather would, there's no sense
in holding on.

I'm just trying to make myself feel better. I know i'll always hold on to my past.

"What our contempts do often hurl from us; We wish it ours again."

I wish I could rewind to being 17 again.

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment