Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Random ramble #1

Published by ms.parker on Tuesday, November 03, 2009


Whats that light i see here
is that a ray during my night
through my clouds
i see rainbows
a dash of colour in my white
oh how easily you are mislead
dont believe what you see
they say
and nothing is what it seems
they say
and they are right.
and i know this is my imagination
a mirage
you have been gone forever
and are never coming back
you have been gone too long
my love
so long, that you've left me
with no choice but to believe
that this may well be the end
but if you're back
i would never be able to
resist,
and i wouldn't be able to
accept.
So let me be, don't drag me
to this fork in my path
for i cant seem to go on now
with, or without you.

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment