Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Luck by chance =D

Published by ms.parker on Wednesday, November 18, 2009


No seriously, how often does it happen that you become friends with someone completely random and they turn out to be your classmate from that li'l tiny unheard-of school you used to go to?

NEVER.

But here you go. It happened to me. Sanjana Sharma, this amazing female I met on Twitter.com. I know her for more than a month now. Who would've known that she could possibly have even heard of Holy Cross High School, Kurla? I mean, what are the odds right?

But siiigh. Life's strangely, funnily amazing at times. I was podcasting about my childhood when i happened to mention HCHS. All it took Sanjana was to listen to that podcast. and We went hyper-crazy trying to guess which batch we were both from.

And she uploads this 2nd grade pic, which solved it all.




Sigh. I know, i'm chubby. but i'm cute! =P But just look at the wonders of social networking! I started HYPERventilating when i saw the picture! I haven't seen this pic in like, what, 13 years?
This was followed by me and her fumbling to remember people and things from back then. Aahhh noone will EVER really understand how this feels. =D except sanjana ;)

To @SanjanaSharma , I wish we both were a li'l social-er at that time and actually knew each other! That would've been out of this world. But so is this. This by-chance walla coincidence, i am loving it.

You know how I feel!

*Squeals with joy*

Almost like kumbh ke meley mein bichhdey hue sathi! ;)

x

3 sweet comments:

Anonymous said... @ Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweeeeet!
I totally know how it feels..
And, never mind if we were not that social then... we'll make it happen.
Wait for december girl.. Its gonna be super phunnn!

I'm waiting for it already :)

*huggies* (wo wala nahi silly... :P)

Rija Yousuf said... @ Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is the coolest thing ever =D
I'm still trying to find my year 1 best mate, on facebook and twitter and what not, but it's so not the same as bumping into someone without intending it.

I SHALL DO A CHILDHOOD PODCAST! oO

Shreyansh said... @ Saturday, June 05, 2010

Still, unbelievable

Post a Comment