Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Published by ms.parker on Wednesday, November 18, 2009


I just HAD to blog again.

18 november 2009. Day of surprises for Nobia Parker. Sigh.

After what happened (refer prev post) on twitter, I tagged along with bhabi for shopping at centrepoint mall. ( you don't need telling twice =P) and guess what? 40% off at Splash, Max, and Shoe Mart. Sighhh. I bought 3 tshirts and these really delicate slippers. I am so hyper!!

I got home and when Sanjana added me on Facebook, i realized she knows my good friend/mooh bola bhai Nabil Mukadam. No, seriously. Tell me you people. Isn't this just. a bit. just a wee bit. TOO WEIRD?

somebody lend me some crack.

EDIT 1: and now its RAINING! in NOVEMBER! =S

3 sweet comments:

Nabblogger said... @ Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oooh! Same discount over here on this side of the plateau!

Pallav said... @ Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i hate shopping. unless it's books. lots of books. Though i take my sis and girlfriend shopping ALL the time.

Champion at waiting outside showrooms. That's me!

Cheers!

N

Shreyansh said... @ Saturday, June 05, 2010

No srsly STAY AWAY FROM CRACK!
Ugh.

Post a Comment