Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Murga

Published by ms.parker on Friday, November 13, 2009


39.7 degrees celsius. boy, i was hot.

*munches on cloves*

Strangely, it doesn't taste all that bad anymore. If it as much as kills the sharp pricky-ness in my throat, it works for me.

Ever felt like you were going to choke your lungs out into your lap? Or rather, wished that it would happen so the coughing would end? Maybe not. Not a nice feeling though, i'll bet on that.

I actually felt like I was going to die. The only thing that kept me in the 'real world' was my neighbor's murga.
I used the word cock, and then I backspaced it. And ermm yes, mentioning that was unnecessary.

Ahm, so anyway. I was almost going to complain to them about how loud it was and that I couldn't sleep, but I didn't. And now, it pays back by being the one thing that kept me sane.

Oh and guess what? nobody called me =( I haven't SPOKEN for 2 entire days. I was trying to podcast but I kept messing everything up. I feel SO disconnected right now. Sigh, So much for concerned friends >__>

Oh well, Hello once 'gain, real world!


P.S- After publishing this, i thought this post should totally be renamed as 'murga'. =D and so i hereby declare myself a vegan. Not.

3 sweet comments:

Rija Yousuf said... @ Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm coughing so hard these days I sound like a barking dog. It repels all the cats sitting on my lap. They literally run out of the room, lmao.

Anyboo. You have returned to Matrix. Have a red pill ^_^

Shreyansh said... @ Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey... sorry couldn't call =[. Why didn't you text me about this? Hows your throat now huh?

NidalM said... @ Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well I'm glad you chose to call it 'Murga'

A post titled 'Cock' would attract the total wrong side of the internet :P

Hope you feel better!

Post a Comment