Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

You

Published by ms.parker on Tuesday, September 29, 2009


I'm so tired of being alive,
I can't seem to find the strength to survive
suppressed are all my emotional fears
i still love you, after all these years

I was captivated by your resonating life
I feel caged without your love by my side
sanity has left me but I cant seem to let you go
though I know i cant have you, not anymore..

You would always read through me like an open book
Unfreeze me, from the coldness to which I'm hooked
you opened my eyes to everything, you were my sun..
conjure my spirit again, and bid my blood to run..

Bring me back to life,
arrest me, from harming myself,

bring me back to life and breathe into me..

1 sweet comments:

Anonymous said... @ Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I likeee =] Pain is inevitable.Suffering is optional. Hang in there, love.

Post a Comment