Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Miss Banana

Published by ms.parker on Sunday, September 13, 2009


Tell me my friend, did you ever see
Bananas growing on banana tree?
Well you may see seven or you may see three
But you'll never see one alone

Just count one banana, two banana
One for me and one for you banana
Count three or four or even more banana
But banana can't grow alone

Well Miss Banana, she's a pretty sight
She wear a yellow dress in the bright sunlight
She got her friends and neighbors to the left and right
Cuz banana can't grow alone

 The song is stuck in my head! Back to the good old sesame street phase. Thanks to rijawjaw aka elmo. =D
  Mum is SO CUTE. I still remember her exasperated expression when me and my brother used to annoy the crap out of her with this song =P

I'm craving banana milkshake. Which reminds me, yesterday my chachi sent over some banana pudding. It wasn't really the most scrumptuous thing ever. After going through the torture of a teaspoonful i HAD to get my banana louwe <3 back. So i made me banana milkshake. It tasted like something i cannot express in words. I marvelled at me.
I hereby declare myself the best banana milkshake maker ever. And now i'm craving it again. So yeah, its back to where i started.

Dear Diary,
I'm feeling unusually wise today. Like i should be taking care of everybody around me. Act all mommy like. But then again, i have always been that way. Its a libran trait. I still haven;t got my wisdom teeth yet though :( I'm sad.
No, not really =)

4 sweet comments:

Unknown said... @ Sunday, September 13, 2009

lol, she must have used some packet pudding powder, the weird brand most probably lol.. or may be it was expired =p bananas are always sweeeet though =)

Saif said... @ Monday, September 14, 2009

LOL best banana milkshake maker...sounds cool..Congrats and dont worry u gonna get ur wisdom teeth soon ..hopefully

Punkster said... @ Wednesday, September 16, 2009

urghh bananas...cant stand em..heehee
i gotta taste your banana shake someday...=P..i hope we stay alive after 2012!!...hahaha

anyhow i really like your writing style...its got an innocence of a 5 year old...with some "dadi ma" wisdom to it!!=P...hahaha

keep it rollin!!=)

ps-Oranges are much better...dont u think so?;)

Sam said... @ Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"i really like your writing style...its got an innocence of a 5 year old...with some "dadi ma" wisdom to it!!=P...hahaha"


lol i second that statement.

oh and yeah im back! =D

Post a Comment