Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Bakwass ki hudd nahi hoti.

Published by ms.parker on Thursday, September 17, 2009


Pretty morning. With cramps gone and sunlight pouring in from my huge window [curtains are on their way to the laundry], I call it a lovely start to the day.

I have so much shopping left to do! I still need to get some accessories. Bracelets, rings, the works, to go with my Eid outfit. I'm gonna get my shalwar kameez from the tailor today though =D Oh Great God please let there not be any weird fitting problems.
I'm thinking of doing my mehndi myself this time.

La la la la okay what? I have nothing else to write. Just bored. And i'm mad at someone. >.<

Btw, someone just tweeted a quote that says 'What you least expect is usually what you get.' Interesting. I should stop expecting. Infact I already have. From now. I am not expecting my dress to fit perfectly, and I am not expecting my hair to not throw a tantrum or go flat on Eid.
I am not expecting 'someone' to explain themselves. AND I am not expecting comments here. =P

Okay I'm out. Meri bakwass khatam nahi hogee.

1 sweet comments:

Sam said... @ Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tomato, Tomato? seriously?

Post a Comment