Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

I'm yours

Published by ms.parker on Thursday, September 10, 2009


Soo, my last day at work is officially gonna come to an end in approximately one hour and 20 minutes. I really have nothing to do right now, except feel the glory of..umm freedom? of a whole week off, with nothing to do except shop shop shop, closing in on me. I can already feel it. Manama, gear up for nobia's crazy out of this world shopping spree!

Such a beautiful day. Not coz its my last day of work [well yeah that's part of it. a three quarters of it infact] but yeah, it feels goood. I'm counting the number of highlighter thingies on my desk right now for some reason. They're so colorful :D

Its so difficult to concentrate on what I'm writing with Jason Mraz on loud volume.

"Nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention, I reckon its again my turn..to win some or learn some.."

I wanna watch this movie called 'The Time Traveler's Wife'. Hasn't come out here yet. But I can't wait, I really wanna watch it. The teaser looks nice! Another thing i can't wait for? Graduation.
But yeah like THAT's gonna happen anytime soon. Sigh. Another year to go!

"Well open up your eyes and see like me, open up your plans and damn you're free."

Another 20 and something days and it's my birthday. ONCE AGAIN. Sigh. I don't like them. I mean I used to, but they're not fun anymore. Especially when it reminds you that you need to buck up and be responsible, being an adult and yada yaddi coz you're friggn not a teenager anymore.
So how does that feel? a thwack on your face and your ears keep ringing 'twenty..twenty one..twenty two..'

I miss being 17. I know i've already said that a million zillion gazillion , um a large number of times, but I can't help it. It was the best year of my life. There were no heartbreaks, no sadness, no unwanted cliche'd drama. Just fun and frolicky nobia.

I miss that. All you seventeeners, rija, urrfa and whoever is reading this, I totally envy you. And Rija this post is definitely dedicated to you. =>

"It's your godforsaken right to be loved, loved, loved."

You're so right Jason Mraz. I totally entirely, um wholefully agree with you. Everyone has a right to be loved!

You there, you li'l 7 year old wearing rags for clothes and balancing an oversized tray of chaay ke glasses. And you, you 70 something old person living off the mercy of an old age home coz your children are jackasses with no heart.

You, li'l random newborn who's parents left you in a bin coz they just realized they could do without you, or who's daddy left your mommy after satisfying their hormonal urges. You, who's children are stubborn and spoilt and you, who's parents are too occupied to even notice your tear-soaked pillow.

You, who's oh-so depressed with life and who thinks there's nothing worth living for anymore, and you, who is sad that noone believes that a boogie monster is hiding under your bed. Cheer up, sweetheart, that green monster isn't going to get to you, ever. Promise.

"There's no need to complicate, our time is short, this is our fate.."

And you, reading my blog. Consider yourself loved. Everybody deserves a hug. Good, bad, who's the judge here?
Not me.

"So I won't hesitate, no more, no more..It cannot wait..

I'm yours.

"

6 sweet comments:

Aravind Jose T. said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

You, who's oh-so depressed with life and who thinks there's nothing worth living for anymore, and you, who is sad that noone believes that a boogie monster is hiding under your bed. Cheer up, sweetheart, that green monster isn't going to get to you, ever. Promise.

Awesome.


It's your godforsaken right to be loved, loved, loved."

You're so right Jason Mraz. I totally entirely, um wholefully agree with you. Everyone has a right to be loved.

Awesomer, and very true.
it was just yesterday, I tweeted this:
http://twitter.com/AravindJose/status/3841683103

Charismatic piece of writing.
You really made me feel better and happy.

Cheers!
Have a friggin awesome shopping and a totally gorgeous week ahead.

Cheerio!

Aravind Jose T. said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

BTW, think if there is no other probs, would be great if you removed the word verification thingy.

You know, some people are jsut too lazy :P

Rija Yousuf said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gawsh, Ms. Parker.

You're something.

Someone get this huge smile off my face.

"Age is just a number". Screw 20s. I hope you find a way to be 17 again, just like in the old frisky days =D. I can help if you want =p.

xoxo

Rida. said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

This post made me smile and I am sure whoever read it must've smiled too.

And yeah, Dee.Dee is right, age IS just a number and you can't just stop having all that fun because of some stupid drama and heartbreaks.

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, yeah ;)

Cheers Nobidi boo!

Oh! looks at this
word verification: diltoro =/ lol.

Saad said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

very niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, veryyyy fiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeee

TehBoogieMonsterMan said... @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

God. You're such a sweetheart!
Such a sweeeeeeeet sugar drippin' post..wait..sugar doesn't drip...well those who've had Sour Punk candy sticks might've seen it sprinkle around :/
Always gave me the goosebumps, really!

Oh well, nevermind.

HEY THE BOOGIE MONSTER DOES EXIST! They will get you..! I WILL GET THEM! And hug them all to eternity ^___^
'Cause hugs are AWETHUM!

Loved this post NawbYAW! And you should feel 17, because age really is just a number as Rijawjaw said. It's your heart that should be young! :]
Btw, I feel old too, but I don't really mind =D

Post a Comment