Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Turn that car around.

Published by ms.parker on Friday, December 11, 2009


I once thought, I need a change
From this burnout scene
Another time, another town
Another everything
But it's always back to you 


How many times can i break till I shatter? Is it worth it, this thing that i'm after? There's always hope, I said to myself always. Always.

Oh look, somebody just broke a glass over at my neighbors. Perfect timing, you guys.

I'm okay. No I don't mean it. It's fucked up. Yes I just swore coz life just wont stop screwing everything up for me. What I don't get is, of all the people, why me?

Oh wait, I know why. Just coz I have faith. I have faith, that everything turns out alright in the end. Well guess what, it doesn't. Thank you for that slap on my face. Honoured.

Can you believe the idiot I am? There's still some hope left in me. Even though I totally believe in bad luck, I still think that it isn't the end until you've stopped trying.
And so, it's not the end yet. Turn that car around, coz once again, it's back to where to it started.

*grabs a bag of popcorn

Let's see how far my bad luck can screw up my life.

2 sweet comments:

Amit Jotwani said... @ Friday, December 11, 2009

awww...
girl it aint just u.. most ppl think d same way.. even i do.. wen its fucked up.. jus dat we live wit it.. n keep smiling.. plastic smiles mostly.. still it helps.. n we *hope*.. for a better day..
n d hope does arrive.. like d police.. in d end.. n even if it isnt a turnaround, atleast it offers u to take a right turn..! keep lookin...!!

Boogie said... @ Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's not you hun, you're not alone.
Everyone has different shit on their plates.
So I'm glad you're not giving up.
This post says what I feel :]

Post a Comment