Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Published by ms.parker on Monday, December 14, 2009


Don't underestimate the love in me
I'ts obvious these feelings run so deep
I fall apart for you, day after day
Nobody else could ever take your place

You don't have to waste your time and worry
you don't have to look for reassurance
coz clearly, you're the only one
that's getting this and i don't need
nobody else.

I'm not letting this go too soon
coz I can't get enough
why are you asking how much?
it's way more than you can handle

have you ever felt so enamored?
that's how much i love you.

And my arms will ache, and my heart will wait
though I know there's no use
I'll be a fool when life gets cruel
coz I'll always love you.

5 sweet comments:

Shreyansh said... @ Monday, December 14, 2009

=] Beautiful.

Anonymous said... @ Tuesday, December 15, 2009

awwww...
i wish somebody wrote somethin like that for me..*sigh*
that was just beautiful nobi...
keep writin...keep lovin =))

Punkeya!

Punkster said... @ Thursday, December 17, 2009

check 1...2...3
1...2...3
=P

Karishma said... @ Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Love it!

P.S. i can't believe how similar our blog addresses are :)

krist0ph3r said... @ Friday, January 08, 2010

omg, i'd have written that myself...if i could!!!

Post a Comment