Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Dear Diary,

Published by ms.parker on Tuesday, October 13, 2009


It's been so long without you. So long, and I still haven't got used to not seeing your bright smile every morning. The smile that would paint me a pretty rainbow and chase away the clouds in my pretty sky. Your hoarse laugh that would force a giggle out of me inspite of myself. The face that made my day.


It seems like only yesterday when you were here, your arms wrapped securely, almost protectively, as if to shield me from as much as a ray of sunlight that would bother me. With you, sweetheart, I felt warm and peaceful, blissful and content. The cradle of your steady arms was my home.


How can you, my love, blame me for being so oblivious to the wordly chatter? to everything around me.. the sun appearing and vanishing at the horizon, the stars that have witnessed my solitary, liquid-eyed nights, and butterflies that promise to convey my message to you. 
You cant. Because all I ever see is your face and all i can ever pick up is your voice and yours only. 


I am not demented,honey. Can i help it if my lucidity is confined to anything that's only even remotely related to you? 


Goes without saying, that i'll be waiting for you, for ever. Waiting for you to begin to realize that these are not mere words but my heart wrapped up in vows that you seem to have chosen to bury down. I hold my hand against my heart and promise you that there will be no other. You are the love of my existence.



I will wait for you, darling. Till I fade away into the mist. Until all that remains of me are ashes. But my soul, will never cease to stop loving you. 


No, I am not unhappy. I can feel the warmth of my tears around my cheeks, but my eyes, they're silly. Don't they know anything at all?

1 sweet comments:

Rija Yousuf said... @ Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This was so depressing to read that I'm actually gunna go to bed now and think about stuff o_O.
Take it as a complement. =)

Post a Comment