Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Sometimes.

Published by ms.parker on Tuesday, July 23, 2024


 I’ve thought long and hard about the words that describe the way I feel about you. 


Sometimes I think of you as the moon. Your soft heart and reassuring hands; tranquilizing every fear that crosses me. Your voice brings comfort and placidity to the deepest crevices of my ever mangled heart. 


Sometimes I think of you as a bluebird. You carry with you the exuberance of falling in love everyday like the very first time. Your calm brings calm to every leaf and every dew drop that falls from it. 


Sometimes I think of you as the sun. The brightness of your eyes igniting atom after atom and your smile sending waves of lukewarm shivers down my spine. Your arms causing my entire being to melt in your clasp and your lips burning my lips along with an eternal flame inside my soul. 


I’ve thought long and hard about the words that describe the way I feel about you. But everytime I begin, I’m consumed by thoughts of you, falling into a fantasy, just the way I want to be, waiting on a hope, every second of every day of my life. 


0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment