Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

Following a rainbow.

Published by ms.parker on Thursday, January 21, 2010


I hope nothing jinxes this. Your voice, i dream about it, and it magics me.There may not be such a word, but how else can I put into parlance the way you make me feel?
I don't know or have a clue where this is taking me, but for now, i can't be bothered.
The future is too painful to think about, and the present is too sweet to give up.

You are my sunshine. The reason why I'm still going strong. You give me a reason to smile, a reason to cry, a reason to feel. The world is Greek to me, without you. I would spend every living moment of my life with you.

Stay with me?

I am in love with you, baby. Till the  very last breath.
Skies will bend down and guide me.

And no matter how far, i'll find my way to you
by following a rainbow. 

[FNIP]

3 sweet comments:

Punkster said... @ Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet. Those last lines. Very sweet :-)

Karishma said... @ Monday, February 01, 2010

I'm so happy for you :)

P.S. It is weird how some people just make so much sense

Shreyansh said... @ Monday, February 01, 2010

Sweet. Those last lines. Very sweet :-)

Post a Comment