Tomato, Tomaato

does it really matter?

no more

Published by ms.parker on Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I officially no longer depend on any of my friends to stick around. I don't give a shit anymore and you can please go effing die.
I am off to umrah soon, I can't wait for it. I don't like my life right now, and i need a break. I need an friggn change. Yeah i know i said i hate change but screw you. I need a change.
One good thing though. End sems are finally over and i'm sort of yes and no looking forward to my 2 month holiday. I'll miss my seniors a lot. Simi, kanika, ruby, tuba, lakshmi, silna, emad, preeth, anita, archana, vanessa, darsh, mukesh, jameela, nadia, n bilal, rohit, sunmeet, samantha, etc etc etc.
College is gonna be really, really boring without these people.
Another thing?
I no more have to wake up early, and for two months there's not going to be those 5 minutes where it's so friggin hard to decide if i should wake up or just skip class that day. Whatevs, later.
x

2 sweet comments:

Anonymous said... @ Wednesday, June 24, 2009

“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” - Flora Whittemore

Sometimes we need a change in our life Babe =)
and never depend on anyone. Because one day that someone is there the next day they are not..

Daanish said... @ Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Why so serriousss? lol, sry, couldn't help it.

Kya hua? I've rarely ever seen you like this.

Post a Comment